Peace. Love. Yoga
The Yoga Studio I attend offers free audio lessons through itunes!
Search: Sean Conley for 10 different audio lessons of different lengths, specificity and level
MEDITATION — MEDITATION — MEDITATION
- USE A TIMER- for the people who don’t have hours a day to slip into their meditative state (all of us) use a timer- that way you can set aside the amount of time you can spare without constantly worrying about the clock when trying to meditate *DON’T THINK ABOUT THE TIMER EITHER*
- DON’T WORRY ABOUT DOING IT “RIGHT”- each persons mind works differently, each persons energy flows & changes at different speeds; so then how could one way of meditation work for everyone? Find your process and don’t worry
- DON’T GIVE UP WHEN THOUGHTS COME UP- shutting up your mind completely is not the goal, quieting your mind is. Instead of thinking of suppressing all thought, focus on quieting them instead to reach your peace.
- BE COMFORTABLE- if cross legged doesn’t work for you try putting a pillow under your butt to straighten the spine- relax your hips open and allow your feet to turn out of parallel- palms up!
- SMILE- smiling changes your brain- wellbeing is our goal, smile and get there.